[Question #190850]: Problems Restoring files from duplicity archive

New question #190850 on Duplicity:

I am having issues restoring files from a duplicity archive.

When I list all the current files in the archive it shows me a list of directories, the directory I am looking for is listed as:
"S & S CD/4-6/"

When I run the restore command I escape the directory as:

duplicity restore --file-to-restore S\ \&\ S\ CD/4\-6 file:///tmp/S_and_S_container/ /tmp/4_6/

The error I get is: "S & S CD/4-6 not found in archive, no files restored."

Can someone help?

Justin