Re: [Question #192331]: TypeError in dup_time.py with remove-older-than

Derek Kozikowski gave more information on the question:
Thanks edso... Let's see, I'm running python 2.6.5.  I can't easily
check with another one right off the bat.  May be an excuse for me to
install python 3, though I don't know that it would make much difference
if you can reproduce it on 2.6.  Do you add any other options to your
command?  Maybe that is how the curtime is set when you run?  Or perhaps
it's due to my destination being a folder on a mounted drive, not some
network location.

Kenneth, interesting thought about the split personality, since I
actually did upgrade to the latest duplicity in the PPA as one of my
attempts to resolve the issue.  Turns out that there is only one
instance of that file in /usr.

Derek