Re: [Question #193846]: These backup times seem very excessive

Chris Stankaitis posted a new comment:
This is HW Raid.  3ware 9750 series.

2 - Drives /u0 RAID 1 for OS + temp
12 - Drives /u1 RAID 10 - where the db dump lives and where duplicity is copying from
12 Drives /u2 RAID 6 - where duplicity is copying to

I am going to upgrade from 0.17 to 0.18.  I am sorry but I am not
confident this will do much.  I will run a normal inc on 0.6.18 to show
that it didn't do much (if it does I'll be the first to admit I was
wrong) and then I will run another incremental with the async-upload and
we'll see what happens.