Re: [Question #193846]: These backup times seem very excessive

Kai-Alexander Ude proposed the following answer:
Ede, thanks for the quick response.
Hope upgrading to last version will help.

The bandwidth is not the reason for my problem.
Last night creating two temp files in /var/tmp/duplicity-xxx/ (local harddrive, 1GB each file) tooks nearly 10 hours.
Uploading files tooks about 5 minutes each file.

I guess the option --asynchronous-upload will not do the trick for me.
I'll keep you informed ...