Re: [Question #196423]: Initial backup failing at exactly 1021 MB.

Scott confirmed that the question is solved:
Ok, thanks for the look. Should I file a bug report for the ssh retry
issue or is it already in the pipeline?

I made one attempt to patch it, just by adding the @retry decorator in
on top of the get, put, list and del functions in the backend file, but
it errored out the first time I tried to run it. So much for easy :)

For now I went back to 0.6.17 (although I still had to revert the
'validate_encryption_settings' patch, which was preventing the
encryption key from being read properly during the resume). Its running
right now and it's uploaded more than 1GB without stopping like it did
yesterday. Must be something with the new paraminko internals.

Let me know if I can help with any testing.

Thanks,
Scott