Re: [Question #195460]: [Ubuntu] Permissions problem during backup

Guendalf requested more information:
Hi,

I'm also affected by this "bug" and in my case it corresponds to the file $HOME/.rnd
As I'm trying to backup my home folder only, the answer from Kenneth Loafman does not apply to my case.

I tried to ignore this file from the backup but you can ignore folders
only and I don't want to ignore the $HOME folder... any idea how to make
this warning disappear?