Re: [Question #200696]: scp:, sftp: fails collection-status, but file:/// works ok

Frank Bicknell is still having a problem:
Thank you for your reply.

Installed 0.6.19 (using ppa from https://launchpad.net/~duplicity-
team/+archive/ppa)

Alas, this did no good for the main issue.

I tried both --ssh-backend=pexpect and --ssh-backend=paramiko, but
always get the same

    No backup chains with active signatures found

Mounted using sshfs and used file:/// syntax: everything works fine.

Seems to me that the ssh backend is working (not getting any errors
about not connecting).  But the nothing found using collection-status is
the problem.