[Question #207344]: How can I configure duplicity/rsync NOT to check on modified timestamps?

New question #207344 on Duplicity:

Hi,

I want to backup a Jackrabbit FileDataStore with duplicity and it works fine. However, the  "data store garbage collection function" of the FileDataStore touches the modified timestamp on all the files in the FileDataStore [1].
This causes duplicity/rsync to backup unchanged files.

I tried the duplicity option --rsync-options [2] so the call in the log of the wrapper script [3] looks like this:
duplicity 0.6.19 (May 22, 2012)
Args: /usr/local/bin/duplicity -v6 --tempdir /var/tmp --archive-dir /var/duplicity_cache --rsync-options="--size-only" ….

I tried the --checksum option and even a falsified --xxx option, but duplicity/rsync seems to ignore this.

-> How can I configure duplicity/rsync NOT to check on modified timestamps?

Thanks!
Paul

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore#Data_Store_Garbage_Collection
[2] http://duplicity.nongnu.org/duplicity.1.html