[Question #212966]: Restarting a new duplicity-backup on WebDav stops with a private key error

New question #212966 on Duplicity:

I work with duply and Duplicity to make incremental data-backups on an Internet-Storage with WebDav.
After updating my ubuntu 10.04 LTS to 12.04.1 LTS I wanted to start a new full backup by generating a new WebDav Folder and adapting the conf file. As the connection sometimes breaks I tried to restart the backup. At the beginning the script finds the secret gpg-key, tests the encrypt and decrypt OK, than starts the BKP command and stops because the passphrase ist false and the private key is not found. During my first tests duply/duplicity generated an own private and public key-file in the configuration folder. So I copied the gpg-key-files in the folder - didn't help with the problem, but now no more key-file ist generated by duply/duplicity.
Generating and using a new gpg-key doesn't help.
Making a new backup and a restore of a small data amount without connection break works OK.
The used versions: duplicity 0.6.18, python 2.7.3, gpg 1.4.11.

Would be happy about a hint.