[Question #213900]: Printer problems with ubuntu 12.04.1

New question #213900 on Duplicity:

Since I updated ubuntu 10.04. LTS to 12.04. LTS I do have printer problems: The Kyocera-FS-1010 doesn't print correctly the upper margin, prints to Samsung_CLP325W are sent by there never printed.
The Kyocera is connected by: dnssd://Kyo1010._pdl-datastream._tcp.local/, the Samsung ist connected by IP address.

Somebody an idea?