Re: [Question #212966]: Restarting a new duplicity-backup on WebDav stops with a private key error

Vera Schmidt is still having a problem:
Doing it right, it works at once ;-)
The download/browser seems to have made javasript files out of the files - however this may be - with copy and paste the contents came out correctly.
I tried the backup again with the changed files reached volume 16 - and ended there like always with a broken pipe. Trying again some minutes, hours or a day later makes no difference. Making the backup with another account doesn't work, too.
The last log is to find in http://pastebin.com/TkamUsgh.
The http-connection to my webdav-account works correctly, alot of space for backups is left.

Vera