Re: [Merge] lp:~ed.so/duplicity/verify.data into lp:duplicity

edso,  the man page had merge conflicts.  Please fix and I'll get this one out.

...Ken

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ed.so/duplicity/verify.data/+merge/148873
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ed.so/duplicity/verify.data into lp:duplicity.