Re: [Question #215065]: Upload to S3 fails on larger files

Bernhard Truhnkolt posted a new comment:
Sooo... Nothing has happened for a long time in this issue.

And I can say nothing more than that I hadn't had time to deal with it
and just let it stay at my crontab and suddenly it started working. :-o

I'll let this call stay 'unanswered' so that it can be reused if someone
else has this problem (or me, maybe).

Thank you for your replies!