Re: [Question #232504]: Adding/Removing folders via include/excludes after the fact

On 15.07.2013 23:41, Will Ashworth wrote:
> New question #232504 on Duplicity:
>
> We have a really good solution using Duplicity right now, offsite backups to Rackspace Cloud, etc. What I'm wondering is what happens when you change what's included/excluded after the fact? Does Duplicity remove content during cleanup?

i'd suggest - try it.. with a small test data set.

in/exclude does not work for restore currently .. so you'll get an
error. there are loose plans to integrate that support.

for backup it'll be like the files that where formerly included are
deleted now and if they were exluded before but incl. now it'll look to
duplicity as if they were new files.