Re: [Question #235468]: Can't backup into a directory

On 11.09.2013 18:06, Tim Chi wrote:
> Question #235468 on Duplicity changed:
>
> Tim Chi posted a new comment:
> I tried your solution and this is what I get after:
> http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/6093062/
>
> To answer your question, I'm not quite sure why I am using pexpect ssh
> backend..but the result without it is:
> http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/6093080/
>
> Thanks
> -Tim

is there actually a folder

disk2/repositories/subversion/repos/projrod

located in user@host home directory?

if you are confused on how to restore selected files or folders of your backup please see manpage, section Examples
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/duplicity.1.html#sect4

esentially you'll have to use the --file-to-restore option. a syntax summary of the restore action can be found in section Actions
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/duplicity.1.html#toc5

..ede