Re: [Question #235468]: Can't backup into a directory

Tim Chi posted a new comment:
I've managed to solve the permission problem.
Now I have a few questions about restore. Is it better/possible to restore from the backups location or the restore-target location?

When I tried to restore from the restore-target location with:

duplicity restore scp://user@host/backup_source_directory /DupRestore
--ssh-askpass

I get the following errors:

Making directory /DupRestore
Error '('Error creating directory /DupRestore', 7)' processing .
Skipping README.txt because of previous error
Skipping conf because of previous error
Skipping conf/authz because of previous error
.
.
.

Thanks for the help