Re: Missing-info bug brainstorming

Is there a nice overview of the format/syntax/details of the sigtar
format?  It's just librsync's checksum data right?  And with instructions
for "copy 13 bytes from basis file" or "add these 32 bytes"?

It'd help me understand how these bugs might occur if I knew exactly what
was happening with the sigtar.

-mt