Re: [Merge] lp:~jkrauss/duplicity/pyrax into lp:duplicity

There really is no legacy issue here.  I'm thinking of just deprecating the
cloudfiles backend later, leaving it in for a couple of releases, but
removing it fairly soon.  If folks have trouble using the old cloudfiles
backend, they can switch sooner.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jkrauss/duplicity/pyrax/+merge/196418
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jkrauss/duplicity/pyrax into lp:duplicity.