Re: [Question #241395]: 'Full' backup set displayed by 'collection-status' only reports 1287 of 3192 volumes

edso posted a new comment:
On 03.01.2014 01:01, Jonathan Elchison wrote:
> Question #241395 on Duplicity changed:
>
> Jonathan Elchison posted a new comment:
> This appears to be an issue specific to paramiko, as the broken commands
> above succeeded when using '--ssh-backend pexpect'.
>
> My progress is now unblocked, but I'll still pursue this issue with
> paramiko.
>
> Many thanks,

no problemo.. would you mind opening a bug on launchpad with a short
description, linking the answer ticket? just in case somebody else
stumbles over this problem.

.. ede/duply.net