Re: Next release

(Note that in explaining this to affected users, the fix doesn't actually
get their data back.  That's gone for good.  But it helps avoid the bug for
the future.)

There is a separate but related patch in 0.6.23 that makes the bug less
severe by letting the user restore the rest of the files that aren't
affected (rather than aborting restore entirely):
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/catch-seq-copy-error/+merge/186106

But again, we can't do anything about the files actually affected by the
chunk-loss bug.

-mt