Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/check-passphrase-on-restart into lp:duplicity

Hi there,

I've spent the whole day trying to rescue my data from the grips of Deja-Dup/Duplicity and I managed to stumble upon this thread.  I am unable to restore from a backup I made yesterday and it seems it is due to the issue described on this page.  It also seems that this patch would allow me to restore my data, but I have no idea how to install a patch.  I saw something along the lines of patch -p(num) file.diff but have never used this command, don't know what number to add with the -p flag, etc...  Any help greatly appreciated.  Thanks
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/check-passphrase-on-restart/+merge/80007
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mterry/duplicity/check-passphrase-on-restart into lp:duplicity.