Re: [Question #244419]: Full system backup fails at verification stage with an AssertionError: [(('README', ) reg)

papukaija posted a new comment:
Thanks for your reply. I updated Duplicity from its PPA and ran the back
up again (without deleting the old one). This time the back up completed
but it showed me an error message saying that my back up is indeed
corrupted. I guess I'll perform a completely new full back up next week.