Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/backend-unification into lp:duplicity

Either of you see a show-stopper to keep 0.6.24 from going out as-is?  We
have an impressive list of changes already.

I've resurrected the old 0.7 series, merged in the current 0.6, and will
merge this set of changes in later.  Does everyone agree that this is a
good place to make the switch to 0.7?  Do we want to make 0.7 the current
focus of development after the release of 0.6.24?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/backend-unification/+merge/216764
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mterry/duplicity/backend-unification into lp:duplicity.