Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/backend-unification into lp:duplicity

Luckily, I'm still on 12.04.  I'll test and see if 2.4/2.5 work.

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Michael Terry <michael.terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/backend-unification/+merge/216764
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mterry/duplicity/backend-unification into lp:duplicity.