Re: [Question #248111]: Duplicity Adds the same file again after full backup

On 07.05.2014 11:06, Rodrigo Alvarez wrote:
> Question #248111 on Duplicity changed:
>
> Rodrigo Alvarez posted a new comment:
> Hi Edso,  Thanks for the follow up.
>
> I looked at the commutative file size of all the duplicity-inc* volumes
> from my second pass and `du -hs` reports 177GB;  Not what we'd expect
> from rdiff/librsync rolling checksums.    I've upgraded to duplicity
> 0.63, cleared all volumes, caches and temp files and launched a new
> backup set.    I'll report back in a couple of days to see if this fixes
> the "Comparing to None" issue.

hmm, usually the changed size is reflected in the incr bkp size. but in
your case it also stated lot's of new files, so your finding seems
consequential.

TIP:
do a verify between the runs! it'll inform you if it thinks there were changes.