Re: [Question #248111]: Duplicity Adds the same file again after full backup

Rodrigo Alvarez is still having a problem:
Hi Kenneth,

The verify completed and reported zero differences.   There was another
backup pass before I ran the verify (it triggers automatically every
day) but that didn't add any data.  I've uploaded the logs to these two
runs as well as the results for the following three commands to :
http://sira.duckdns.org/temp/duplicity_logs_photos_bakup_2014_05_10.tar.gz

find /home/Photos > find_Photos
ls -lR /home/Photos > ls_photos
ls -l /media/primary_backup/raid_bkup/Photos/ > ls_raid_bkup_photos

Here is the result from ls you asked for:
root@sira:/media/primary_backup/raid_bkup/Photos# ls -l duplicity*signatures*
-rw------- 1 root root 2147523889 May  8 12:35 duplicity-full-signatures.20140508T072903Z.sigtar.gpg
-rw------- 1 root root 1260283891 May  9 16:57 duplicity-new-signatures.20140508T072903Z.to.20140509T183804Z.sigtar.gpg
-rw------- 1 root root        103 May 10 00:19 duplicity-new-signatures.20140509T183804Z.to.20140510T071703Z.sigtar.gpg
-rw------- 1 root root        201 May 10 06:08 duplicity-new-signatures.20140510T071703Z.to.20140510T130628Z.sigtar.gpg

The system is running Ubuntu 12.04
/home/Photos is a local software RAID 5 with ext4
media/primary_backup/ is a local hard drive with ext4.  mount reports "/dev/sdd1 on /media/primary_backup type ext4 (rw)"

I've created a smaller mirror of some of the misbehaving directories
(/Photos/Masters/Rolls/2010) that is only 20GB and will experiment to
see if I can reproduce the issue with this set.  If the issue remains
this will allow quicker turn arounds.

Best,

+R