[Question #250249]: BackendException: ssh connection to dale@192.168.0.13:22 failed: No authentication methods available

New question #250249 on Duplicity:

I tried to run:
duplicity /home/marcel scp://dale@192.168.0.13/media/ae253251-072a-4456-a256-661a18618094/packardbell/marcel

but get error:
BackendException: ssh connection to dale@192.168.0.13:22 failed: No authentication methods available

I am able to ssh to 192.168.0.13 and scp to that machine and folder.  Strange thing to me was that duplicity asked question first time I ran it "The authenticity of host '192.168.0.13' can't be established. SSH-RSA key fingerprint is ...
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? " to which i set yes but this isnt the first time I connected to the machine as I had used ssh and scp before.

Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks
Dale