Re: [Question #250357]: FTP fails from root directory

gobbo is still having a problem:
Does not help, unfortunately.
To me it seems that the problem is not the correct path where to put the files but the correct location to be when doing so.
So a cd-ing to a subfolder would perhaps solve the issue. Is there any possibility to change the directory after log in?
Since I built from sources now, I could try and hack that into the duplicity code for testing if I knew the correct appropriate lines in the code...