[Question #250898]: Is there any easy way to make duplicity support AWS IAM instance role when uploading to s3

New question #250898 on Duplicity:

Hi,

Currently we already use aws IAM instance role to give some s3 privilege for some of instances. It seems currently boto will automatically use it if there is no KEY pairs passed to it. I have tested it with duplicity, it seems that it can not use that instnace's role to get the bucket access. And with instance role you can generate some temporary access/secret key pairs but with additional token. Is there any way to use this in duplicity?