[Question #253854]: Full backup upload size on subsequent full backups

New question #253854 on Duplicity:

Can someone please help clarify this ? If I have seeded a massive (100GB) full backup over SFTP remotely and have then done daily incremental backups for a week. If I chose to do another ‘full’ backup will Duplicity have to seed the massive initial backup again, or will it roll up the original full backup and incremental on the remote side, add in the latest deltas and call it a new full backup without having to seed the whole thing across SFTP again ? I have approx 100GB to have backed up offsite and just trying to work out if Duplicity will do what I need ? If not can you suggest a method to maintain an offsite backup of approx 100GB ? I am looking at Duplicity because of its excellent encryption capability. I have used it previously for website backups but never for something of this size. Thanks in advance.