Re: [Question #255082]: Swift is working but duplicity is unable to upload a file

stephane is still having a problem:
Hi Edso,

Yes I do. And I assume that this is correctly set. Indeed, the swift command  worked well :.
stephane@marlysa:~$ swift --auth-version $SWIFT_AUTHVERSION --os-auth-url $SWIFT_AUTHURL --os-username $SWIFT_USERNAME --os-password $SWIFT_PASSWORD upload Test7 /home/stephane/Documents/2.Velo/Mensuration.ods

Futhermore, duplicity can correctly connect the cloud to create a new
container.

Any other idea ?

Best regards,
Stéphane.