Re: [Question #255740]: Dropbox backend: global name 'rest' is not defined when changing app id and secret

edso posted a new comment:
On 15.10.2014 12:52, Cyrus David wrote:
> Question #255740 on Duplicity changed:
>
> Cyrus David posted a new comment:
>> what's wrong with the developer key already in the backend? ..ede
>
> I wanted to put the files at the root. Instead of `Apps/duplicity`.
>
>> what exactly.. processing or the author's address? ..ede/diply.net
>
> I just removed the etacsufbo() function calls haha, they're to be used
> on my servers anyway so I don't see the point of doing that.

just figured out that etacsufbo() is inverted for obfuscate().. which is
neither secure not anything as the backend delivers the deobfuscation
code.

> Thank you so much for helping me!

welcome.. have to upload a branch for the fix still.. ede/duply.net