Re: [Question #255740]: Dropbox backend: global name 'rest' is not defined when changing app id and secret

Michael Terry posted a new comment:
:)  It's not about Ubuntu, I believe we were hosted on Savannah before?
And their UI was/is awful.  LP at the time was putting effort into being a
nice project host.  They've seemed to have stopped working so much on that
though.