Re: [Question #253609]: Amazone S3 Connection Reset by peer

Northrock posted a new comment:
It looks like S3 may support uploads >5GB via multipart
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/cli/latest/reference/s3api/create-multipart-
upload.html

A hint I found that boto perhaps supports it too now
https://github.com/boto/boto/issues/729

For TODAY, I'm hoping I will be able to transfer this 20GB+ sig file to
S3 manually (I've started that process already).  Assuming I can do it
manually via AWS CLI utility, could you help me understand how to
complete the final "commit" so I'm not guessing / missing something
important; I was left with these three files in the cache directory:

duplicity-full.20141011T024928Z.manifest.part (736416)
duplicity-full-signatures.20141011T024928Z.sigtar.gpg (21287868023)
duplicity-full-signatures.20141011T024928Z.sigtar.part (27911208960)

e.g. rename .part files / what's the difference between .part and .gpg,
is there a way i can see the final stats on this job (total files/size)

I'm very impressed that duplicity et al proved to be robust enough to
get us to this point.  Any help to get this first large full backup
committed so we can continue with smaller incrementals forward would be
most appreciated.