[Question #255903]: Release date for Milestone 0.6.25

New question #255903 on Duplicity:

Hi,

I know the focus is currently on a new 0.7.00 release with some major fixes, but I'm wondering if 0.6.25 might be released before then?

I'm (rather cheekily?) hoping it might include the fix I pushed for #1315437, as it's currently forcing us to use Duplicity with OpenStack Swift in an insecure manner.

Thanks!