Re: [Question #253609]: Amazone S3 Connection Reset by peer

Kenneth Loafman proposed the following answer:
It bothers me that you have both a .gpg and a .part file of the same
basename in the cache.  Hang on to both if possible.

You will need to transfer the manifest file to S3 as well to make a
complete backup.  Then you will need to check S3 to make sure that all the
volume files made it.  S3 is notorious for reporting success when in fact
there was none.

Could you post the command line used to make the backup so I know what
purpose .part played.