[Question #256351]: Error with dropbox backend after upgrade to 0.7.0

New question #256351 on Duplicity:

Hi!

After upgrading to 0.7.0 my dropbox backend seems to be broken. When I try to backup to dropbox duplicity states the following error:
Attempt 1 failed. ErrorResponse: [403] u"Invalid app key (consumer key). Check your app's configuration to make sure everything is correct."
Attempt 2 failed. ErrorResponse: [403] u"Invalid app key (consumer key). Check your app's configuration to make sure everything is correct."
Attempt 3 failed. ErrorResponse: [403] u"Invalid app key (consumer key). Check your app's configuration to make sure everything is correct."
Attempt 4 failed. ErrorResponse: [403] u"Invalid app key (consumer key). Check your app's configuration to make sure everything is correct."

Any way to fix this? I already tried reinstalling duplicity with no luck.
Btw.: I get another error message too Import of duplicity.backends.ftpsbackend Failed: the scheme ftps already has a backend associated with it. Backup to ftp server fails too.