[Question #256613]: How to run only one file of tests

New question #256613 on Duplicity:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm struggling to figure out how to run a single file of tests and I'm not familiar with tox etc.

I see that if I run run-tests, it invokes tox to do all sorts of fancy things and then run all the tests in the project with multiple Python versions. I've created a new file of tests in functional/test_verify.py - is it possible for me to use the tox configuration etc but run only these tests?