[Question #257755]: Receiving multiple e-mails

New question #257755 on Duplicity:

Hello everyone,

I've set up a backup routine that runs everyday at 5AM, everything runs fine, all the files are being sent to Amazon S3 as expected.

The only thing that is bothering me is that everyday I get about 60 e-mails from my server, all with the same content, they start at 5AM and go for about the whole hour, always with the same info.

Could someone please help me solve this? Any kind of help would be great!

Pedro.