Re: [Question #261358]: limit incremental backup to list of changed files

Aaron Whitehouse posted a new comment:
Hi Thomas,

I'm pretty sure that this is not yet possible, but it is a feature that I have been considering for some time. There was some talk about it back in 2010:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/deja-dup-list/2010-February/msg00004.html

I was similarly looking to provide a list of changed files from inotify
or similar. It would make implementing real-time monitoring in programs
that use duplicity much easier, too, for instance Bug #781428

It probably should be added as a feature request.