Re: [Question #261866]: How to use --include-filelist-stdin or --exclude-filelist-stdin

Aaron Whitehouse is still having a problem:
Sorry I wasn't clear, Ede.

My main issue is that I don't know how to use the --include-filelist-
stdin and --exclude-filelist-stdin options normally. Do people normally
pipe a list to the command, or run the command and then send a list of
files over stdin?

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but it isn't a use-case I'm
familiar with and my various guesses have failed.

If I can figure that out, I can hopefully sort out how to automate that
behaviour into a test case.