[Question #263044]: ERROR 30 UnicodeDecodeError

New question #263044 on Duplicity:

Trying to make a backup from my Thunderbird mailaccount on a webdav-Server I get this error after having backed up 28 volumes: UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc2 in position 2: ordinal not in range(128).
I work with Ubuntu 14.04 and duplicity-0.6.21, my last mailaccount backup with duplicity worked OK. Couldn't find an error like this at launchpad. Somebody an idea? Would be great.