Re: [Question #263044]: ERROR 30 UnicodeDecodeError

Vera Schmidt confirmed that the question is solved:
To work forward with my backups I tried to backup my documents - got the same Unicode-error.
Duplicity 0.6.23 is in usr/bin/duplicity. Duplicity 0.6.21 is in usr/local/duplicity-0.6.21.
The "wrapper" file duplicity is in usr/local/bin, it's content (@ede, you helped me with the installation of 0.6.21 and the "wrapper" file):
#!/bin/bash
PATH=/usr/local/duplicity-0.6.21/bin:$PATH
duplicity "$@"

I moved the "wrapper" file to somewhere else (thinking that then
duplicity 0.6.23 should come to work) and again startet the small test
backup with the pathname t€resa on a webdav - worked OK. Next try with
my documents worked OK, too and my home path excluded some paths like
documents worked fine, too.

Seems that's it. Thanks everybody for being so helpful.