Re: [Merge] lp:~aaron-whitehouse/duplicity/filelist_combine into lp:duplicity

1. He deprecated the in/exclude-globbing-filelist and folded that
functionality into in/exclude-filelist.

2. We talked about this on the mailing list.  This simplifies the number of
options we deal with and in general should make life easier.  If you don't
use globbing, the selection should be simple still.

3. Yes, should have started with the current code for the merge.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~aaron-whitehouse/duplicity/filelist_combine/+merge/252814
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~aaron-whitehouse/duplicity/filelist_combine into lp:duplicity.