Re: [Question #263472]: taking multiple full backups

satish kumar is still having a problem:
Hi Aaron / Edso,

Thanks for the suggestions, I tried adding your suggestion with Time
format but I'm unable to increase the full backup frequency.

Just to brief you about my setup, I have followed the howto from :
http://old.blog.phusion.nl/2013/11/11/duplicity-s3-easy-cheap-encrypted-
automated-full-disk-backups-for-your-servers/ for setting up duplicity
and S3 with duply

According to the howto, the configuration file I would be editing is
under /root/.duply --> test --> conf file.

Could you guys guide me in adding / editing the correct location for
increasing the full backup frequency.

Thanks
Satish