Re: [Question #263976]: High usage of /tmp when downloading signatures file for verification

Marco B. is still having a problem:
Thank you very much for the explanation. That makes sense, but still,
why would it need 1.7GB in /tmp? I would expect it to need 835MB in /tmp
and the same in the local cache...

These are the temporary files created in whatever temp dir is specified:

# ls /tmp/duplicity-q_os9X-tempdir/ -lrth
totale 1,3G
-rw-rw-r--.  1 marco marco 834M 22 mar 13.18 mktemp-8k2YcZ-1
-rw-rw-r--.  1 marco marco 834M 22 mar 13.19 mktemp-1b9tpR-2

They look identical (I couldn't check because they are deleted too fast). The first one is then deleted, and the second one seems to be copied to the local cache, then deleted too.
I also cleaned up the target dir from incomplete sets, but this didn't change.

Thank you,
Marco