Re: [Question #264557]: duplicity: Invalid data - SHA1 hash mismatch for file

On 07.04.2015 11:21, Domoradov Alex wrote:
> Question #264557 on Duplicity changed:
>
> Domoradov Alex posted a new comment:
>> duplicity thinks it is corrupt. that's what it saves the checksums for.
> May be I need to add some flags to my ssh transport?

the difference can have many causes, ranging from duplicity bugs to
storage inconsistencies on the backend.

> P.S.
> Can I verify integrity of all archives on the destination host?

you want to circumvent downloading the whole backup i guess?

if you can run duplicity there, yes, kind of. the 'verify' action is a
bastard of verify and compare against source. as you do not have the
source on the backend, you might rather go with a full restore using the
ignore error switch and redirect the whole cmd line output eg.
'1>log.txt  2>&1' to a log file to sift for errors later.