Re: [Question #264557]: duplicity: Invalid data - SHA1 hash mismatch for file

On 15.04.2015 12:26, Domoradov Alex wrote:
> Question #264557 on Duplicity changed:

> Domoradov Alex is still having a problem:
> Thanks for the info. So as I understood, all I need is to upgrade to
> 0.6.25?

yes.. your backup is and will stay broken though. the buggy version
wrote corrupt vol. files on resumes. this can be detected via verify
runs btw.

> As far as I remember 0.6.25 is not compatible with librsync-1.0.0 from the
> EPEL. So what would be the best way:
>
> 1. Downgrade to librsync-0.9.x
> 2. Replace librsyncmodule.c from 0.7 series

both ways work

> I don't need any new features, all I need is - STABLE :)

we are too few to _guarantee_ anything in this regard. simply make sure to
- retest all your whole backup plan routines
when switching versions. and generally to
- verify regularly
.

duplicity is quite stable and heavily used, but that is in no way
reflected on the developer side unfortunately.