Re: [Merge] lp:~jmwilson/duplicity/capabilities into lp:duplicity

Oops, the package is python-cap-ng. The problem is that the distro version is missing the goods. I think they forgot to include a dependency in their control file, since if I grab the source it builds fine and I didn't have to do anything. It's tracked in https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libcap-ng/+bug/1244384 and yeah it looks like they've been sitting on it for quite a while.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jmwilson/duplicity/capabilities/+merge/257488
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jmwilson/duplicity/capabilities into lp:duplicity.