[Question #268927]: Multi-Thread FTP Uploads?

New question #268927 on Duplicity:

I've been using Duplicity for a while now, and let me first say that it's absolutely fantastic.

Having asked elsewhere I know it doesn't currently support concurrent ftp uploads of two or more volumes of the backup at once, so I was wondering if anyone could point me towards the parts of the source code that I would need to look at to perhaps contribute that option.

Thanks in advance,

Martin